Covid 19 Update
As Covid measures begin to be relaxed we have reviewed our own policies and procedures in the salon. The well-being of all our guests and staff remain at the forefront of what we do.
Arrival at the salon & spa for your appointment.
- We have kept hand sanitiser in place at the entrance should you wish to use it and also at each styling station.
- We sincerely request and strongly encourage all guests to continue to wear a mask for the time being. All our Team will continue to wear masks.
- Thank you to everyone for arriving in a timely fashion for appointments. We have limited flexibility and may not be able to accommodate late arrivals. Please refer to our cancellation policy on our Service Menus and website.
- We continue to ask guests to limit items you bring to your appointment and if possible please only bring one handbag. We can accommodate jackets or coats in our wardrobe unless you prefer to put them in a paper bag which can be provided for you.
In the Salon & Spa.
- We continue our meticulous sanitising and cleaning procedures.
- We will continue to use disposable towels and gowns.
- Please be aware that the disposable gowns are not as robust as our regular gowns. It would help if whatever you wear to the salon was not too ‘bulky’ around the neck and, just in case of ‘accidents’, not your most precious garment!
- We will not be increasing capacity so there will be plenty of space between you and other guests to ensure personal choice is possible for everyones' particular comfort zone.
- The glass screens located throughout the salon will remain in place.
- Each styling station has its own Barbicide disinfecting jar. All equipment will be sanitised after every use. Every team member has passed two separate Barbicide courses – one specific to dealing with the Covid virus - to ensure they work to very strict sanitisation and infection control protocols.
We very much look forward to welcoming you all to the salon.
Thank you for co-operation, take care and continue to stay safe!